We answer your most frequently asked questions about the fees charged on the Finbee platform.
1. What happens if you have active termination loans in your portfolio and at what intervals?
If you decide to terminate the agreement with Finbee platform, you will not be able to continue investing and withdrawing money to the bank account at the desired period from the moment of termination. If, at the time of termination, you still have active loan agreements and you will be receiving payments in the future, we recommend that you sell your existing loans in the secondary market before termination. If you decide not to sell your existing loans, but terminate agreement, we will transfer the accumulated funds in your account to your personal bank account once a quarter until all available loans have been repaid in full or sold on the secondary market.
2. Will I be able to log in to my account?
You will still be able to log in to Your Finbee account and see all the information of your portfolio.
3. Will I be able to reactivate my account after this change?
Yes. You will always be able to change your decision. If you would be interested in restoring Finbee account, please contact us by email [email protected] in advance.
4. I would like to cancel my Finbee account. How to do it?
If you decide to terminate the agreement of Finbee platform please contact us by email: [email protected]
5. If I do not agree with the new conditions and have active loans in your portfolio will still apply 1 € / month. fee?
No. You wouln‘t be charged, but also, you will not be able to continue investing and withdrawing money to the bank account at the desired period from the moment of termination.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by email: [email protected].